Pull up a chair and let’s chat!
Implementing effective change
Corporate change is difficult, time consuming and costly. In fact, a recent BCG led study found that a mere 35% of transformation projects succeed. So the last thing you want is to invest and watch it fail.
Our consultants bring experience in corporate training and transformational change to help you:
- Implement small behaviour changes that encourage an agile mindset to create long-lasting change
- Identify and shift the narratives and fears, biases and heuristics within your team or business which are creating barriers to change
- Improve staff engagement and nurture an environment of continuous improvement
- Develop and help you implement change, training and communications strategies that meet your business needs
Creating and maintaining a healthy company culture
Like the humans that make them, as companies grow, expand and evolve, they can change just like we do. From different cultures and sub-cultures to team dynamics, the type of environment your business exists in can have a substantial impact on how effectively a team works, how individuals make decisions on behalf of your business and how you engage with and relate to your customers. We can help you to:
- Clarify your brand values and instil them in all aspects of your business
- Understand your company culture and any potential sub-cultures, its strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the role of culture in staff motivation, creativity and innovation
Improving decision making and goal setting
The decisions you make today will have a lasting impact on the state of your business in the future. So why wouldn’t you want to do everything you can to make sure that you are making the best possible decisions and plans for your business?
We can help you:
- Become more aware of biases and heuristics that could lead you to make short-sighted or harmful decisions
- Design and implement real and achievable goals and strategies that are aligned with your company values
- Better identify and manage high stress situations that may otherwise harmfully affect your planning and decision making abilities
Business can be lonely enough as is!
Sometimes you just need someone to pull up a chair, sit down and talk to. It’s amazing the things you can discover when you know what to look for. What’s even better is overcoming them with simple, impactful strategies that work!